Really and truly I’m mid making some little cardigans for Ben, Nina and Kit but now that Ben is properly into cloth nappies I needed something for putting his terry bum wipes into. I’ve got an awful lot of felting yarn, so I thought I really should have another go at making a pot. So far I’ve not been pleased with my efforts. Unfelted they are too floppy and felted dulls the colours too much. This time I crocheted using two balls at a time (then one doubled so I used 3 in all) which produced a lovely strength and pattern. I think it will stay in shape unfelted too, which I am really pleased with.
The yarn is Adriafil felting yarn crocheted in double crochet with an 8mm hook. I felt my wat through the increases and didn’t decrease at all going upwards. It’s more regular than the photo suggests and I love it 🙂
Part of Finished it Friday at Freckles Family.